February 21, 2014

TISA - WHATSAPP - ARTICLE - 1

 WAKE UP CALL
Good morning everyone. Let me briefly explain about the purpose of this group. This is only to motivate PWS to practice the technique he already knows and not for sharing information about stammering. I will give guidelines after sufficient no of PWS joined. Pl also do not ask questions like whether stammering can be cured,  what is the root cause of stammering etc... till such time let us know each other. 

Now let's make a new year resolution that "From today onwards I will practice at least 60 minutes in the morning the techniques I already learning to control my stammering daily without fail". Those who have practiced only to give their feedback to this group. Others who are not able to practice even for genuine reasons, need not give their feedback. I wish you all the best and let us start now. I am doing speech therapy for one hour from 6.30 to 7.30 am daily for the past 20 days and going to start now. I wish you all the best to everyone. What are you waiting for? Today is the best day to start

No comments: