February 24, 2014

Mock interview @ Mountain Children's foundation

A few days back, when I visited dehradun along with Dr.Sachin, I got the privilege to experience a mock interview at Mountain Children Foundation.It is an NGO, working for the welfare and empowerment of children of mountains.(website)

The interview was conducted by the President of this foundation, Ms Aditi P.Kaur and Mr.Sudhir bhatt, treasurer.

Since, it was my second interview after the initial one was taken by Dr.Sachin.So, I was a bit relaxed and prepared.Still, a lot of somewhat new and unexpected questions askedby the this interview panel make it a challenging experience for me and I really enjoyed it.They make me think rationally and intelligently to answer their tricky questions and some of the questions were really out of the box.Also, they were picking questions out of my answers itself as a fisherman picks fishes out of the water resource.

After the interview, they gave me valuable feedback and wish me best of luck for my upcoming job interview.

Not to miss, the courtesy extended to me by the whole staff of the foundation is an unforgettable experience for me.

1 comment:

GORAV DATTA - I am Learning said...

Very best of luck !!! and good going