December 16, 2013

Chennai SHG meeting report- 15.12.2013

Dear all,
The Chennai SHG meeting conducted on 15.12.2013 were attended by 5 pws viz Gnanasekaran, Phukon, Afsal, karthkeyan and myself. Afsal is a new pws from Kerala working in Chennai now.



As usual, we introduced ourselves.
Then I gave a story book and ask each one of them read one story, repeat the story using their own words and also using the writing board provided on the wall.
Except one pws, others were really done well.
I also emphasis about the importance of pausing in addition to whatever other techniques followed by pws.
Fairly a good start at the newly opened Chennai centre.

Regards,

Manimaran.

1 comment:

Satyendra said...

I will say- a REALLY GOOD start.. I loved the pictures since they conveyed the ambience so well..
Perfect Beginning!
Keep it up.