December 27, 2010

GOD REWARDS OUR GOOD DEEDS


Dear Friends,
I have been advocating quite often about good deeds and telling fellow PWS in SHG too that we should do some deeds close to our heart. In return we get immense satisfaction , which facilitates us to become a good communicator. But I was not aware that God immediately rewards our good deeds too, until I realised the same on 24.12.2010 at Delhi Airport. On arrival from Hyderabad I was waiting at Delhi Airport for Chandigarh flight and had around 3 hours in between. I was wondering what to do and how to spend quality time. As I was waiting on a chair I saw a lady passing in my front and dropping her boarding pass. I called her but she didn't listen. I picked up the pass but could not run after her as I was carrying a heavy bag. Then taking risk I requested a person to take care of my bag and ran after the lady. I reached her at a short distance and handed over the boarding pass. Without waiting for a second, I immediately rushed back to take care of my bag. That person was still there looking after my bag. I thanked him for his time and taking care. I was feeling an immense satisfaction for the helping act. I again started thinking what to do as I was still left with 2 and 1/2 hrs. for my flight. But as I stood up to go to a book shop I saw a person looking at me. I also started looking at him. Then I suddenly said Sachin . He also said Jasbir. Dr Sachin was standing in front of me who had come from Dehradun. I could not have asked for a better gift from God for my so called helping act to a fellow passenger. We both had a very good quality time at the Airport and chatted about stammering, Pygoclone drug etc. This was my second meeting with Dr. Sachin. He is such a wonderful person , after meeting him, the desire to meet again grows. I am grateful for your time Sir.
Hope Dr. Sachin you could catch your onward flight comfortably. I was calling but could not reach you.
MANY MANY THANKS THE ALMIGHTY FOR THE WONDERFUL REWARD.
jasbir sandhu,
chandigarh,
Cell 99150 06377

6 comments:

Satyendra said...

Dera Mr Jasbir- meeting you unexpectedly was such fun that I almost missed my connecting flight..
But everything went well with God's grace..
I hope you are seeing my daily posts at stammer.in
Enterprise is an important ingerdient even in recovery from stammering..I am talking to many young people about stammering- and helping them to understand what appears to be mysterious and "funny"..
I am having great time..

Vaibhav Talegaonkar said...

Dear Mr Jasbir.U r righ schin Sir is a nice person.Every time when i talk to him i feel more confidence.He inspires me a lot.

Aditya Khajuria said...

Mr. Jasbir Sir you are saying right
Dr.Sachin is really a good person who can change your negative thoughts to positive one like you
Looking to meet him when they come back to herbertpur

kishore said...

Dear Jasbir Sir,

We all know that you are doing your level best for the PWS community (Chandigarh SHG in particular), you are very hardworking, determined and honest in your deeds. For sure sooner or later you would have had your wish fulfilled but God have recognized your hard work very early :-).

You both are looking cool in the pic. In particular Dr Sachin seems enjoying the very moment of his meeting with Jasbir sir. Dr Sachin you are looking younger than before when I met you in Dehradun last year :))

You guys are really cool :-)

Manohar said...

wow, such a serendipity that was. thanks Jasbir for sharing. this world is a small place, hope i bump into someone as interesting as sachin next time ;)

Manimaran said...

Yes. Every one should meet Dr.Sachin at least once. This could not be described in words. This has to be experienced.