July 23, 2015

My life changed- Skype works!

Just received a testimony from Arvina about usefullness of Skype sessions:
aaj se last year mere ko bhut stammer tha.ek b word nai bol sakti thi,jb se mane skype call attend kiya hai meri speech me bhut improve hua hai.skype call ko 3 month ho gye hai join kiye bhut improve ho gya hai.ab mera confidence increase hua hai or ab me other person ke sath baat kar sakti hu.skype call se bhut motivation milti hai or bhut kuch sikhne ko mila hai .3 month me mera bolna ka style change ho gya hai.ek or baat bolna chauge ki kbi honsla nai chhodna chaiye .or zindgi me aage badhna chaiye.thnx all of you.thnx a lot sir.
Ed. Thank you Arvina. Your few words will inspire many others and Skype organisers.  Keep practising.Do come to NC (Mother of all Therapies!!)

2 comments:

ABHISHEK said...

sometimes I forget that skype call is sister of all therapies!! have to join regularly. Thanks Arvina for sharing.You have a refreshingly unique name..

Mansi said...

Really good to hear such positive words from you Arveena....I hope you excel well