1. Meeting at the Mandovi Ferry point Jetty in Panaji at 10.30 am.
2. Ferry boat ride from Panaji jetty to cross river Mandovi. (stammering awareness by voluntary stuttering during this ride, for those who are willing to participate).
3. Visit to the Ries Magos fort and museum.
4. Lunch at the river-side restaurant- Terry's.
5. Post lunch at a near by beach. (Activities to be planned impromptu)
Calling everybody to join us in this celebrations. If you are at Goa and want to join, just give me a call (9823211467) or write to me (firstname.lastname@example.org)