July 14, 2014

Effective communication

Many years ago, I thought- when my stammering goes away, I will speak very well and the world will listen with rapt attention..!! Later, when I joined voluntary sector, I realised that even those who spoke fine, had to work hard to become good communicators.. and becoming effective communicator was a class apart. I read a lot and practiced at every opportunity.. Here is a book, I found pretty useful. It is a free pdf.  Remember reading without practice is like reading about Tazmahal and never visiting it.. Best wishes!
http://bookboon.com/en/advanced-communication-skills-ebook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Dr,Sachin

Many thanks for your useful info. I have just downloaded the e-book. Very useful-P.Saravanan

kumar kundan said...

Thank you sir.i have just downloaded the book.i agree,reading without putting in practice is worthless..