August 18, 2013

Two Mighty Challenges!

I have been using an android tablet for sometime (mostly gaming!). I was wondering if there is some programmer out there, who could develop an app meant for IPWS.. once you register, a blip pops up IF you are near a TISA / SHG event, happening in next 12 -24 hours in that city? a screen which shows location and directions to reach? which warns you that Skype/Whatsapp/ Gtalk conference is happening this very moment- and whom to contact, to participate etc? 
I am not a developer, just a usual consumer- but my stuttering spluttering brain tells me that it is possible - and that it will be popular..
Second challenge: We want to create a simple animation (flash kind) for our new website. If you are good (really good) and can volunteer some time, get in touch, with us. Let us discuss..

No comments: