August 14, 2013

My friend Vattikula from HYD

Hello Friends
               This is Ramu from Hyderabad.I am doing my B.tech 3rd year in IT stream in IARE college. I have an elder brother and a younger sister.They are also doing their B.tech. My father is a watchman in a residential apartments and my mother works along with him. Well coming to my life style my stammering made me to remember each and every situation of my life.People who hurt me a lot are countless where as persons who understand me completely are hardly a few...
I stutter since I was 5years old.At that time I was not aware of the situation and experiences that a stammerer usually faces.But as days went on many situation caused a lot of pain.Those situations made me to be a isolated one from this normal people.At some point of time my depression levels made me to think that I am an alien who doesn't belong to this world.I was also not looked upon well by many of my friends. This way my secondary education got completed.
                             
   Then I entered into my Intermediate.Here I spent a horrible life.I used to face many of my classmates who always tried to criticize and tease on my stammering.As this is our step into our teenage life, everyone is in a mindset that they are the rulers.But my mindset used think like a small kid who is usually afraid of strangers. I Always used to avoid talking with others.--- But I surrender to the situation which I am skipping when our lecturer asked me to read out the question. ---- That was my all time worst situation. It was a very hard time for me then. I heard only the laughing of 90 people around me. I used to take it to my heart and that made my life worse. But from that time I used to inform my lecturers about my speaking problem and they have accepted my request.But that situation has hurt me a lot . Like this , I completed my graduation.With this kind of bad experiences I entered into my B.tech life.Here I remembered my past and also the reason for my painful past life.So I decided to secure my coming life from this.So I created some comfort zones and also some boundaries to me.I started to follow my committed instructions. I am succeeding in following them but cant stop the bad things from the past haunting me.I was again back in my confused life.And started punishing myself.My behavior made my family to worry.They tried to change me but it was in vain .Then I realized that I am not only hurting myself I am including my family in this vicious thing.Suddenly another worst one was added to my life during that bad time. That was with my lecturer,Due to some misunderstanding.That situation dragged me to our H.O.D.There I totally failed to give my exact explanation.By this I was frustrated a lot and started to find some alternative for my problem.Fortunately I found TISA. Here I got a turning point in my life. A new era has started for me.With support of TISA members I came to know about my value.And I learn how to lead life and also to face the world.Now I am improving myself step by step.As stammering is a problem which is not recognized by the society it is very hard to find support to stammering people.But TISA has evolved to support such kind of people.My heartful thanks founders of TISA...
Vattikula Ramu

7 comments:

Satyendra said...

Welcome to TISA!

Natesh said...

Nice .I can relate to you :)All the best

Anonymous said...

Thank you Natesh

Unknown said...

Thank you ramu for share your experence with TISA welcom

Dinesh said...

Wecome Ramu!! You have joined TISA at the right time.. make the most of it.. keep sharing.. and keep attending SHGs in Hyderabad whenever possible..

Satyendra said...

Ramu- just saw your video- you have acted very well.. Keep facing the camera and doing your stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir.I will try for that.And in recent days I am observing allot wonders by which I am inspiring.Once again thanks allot for establishing such a path for pws people.Now I am very proud of my stammering.