What lies behind us,
What lies before us
are tiny matters compared to
What lies within us
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Welcome to Bengaluru SHG chapter.. :-)
Beneficiaries of meeting :
Dashing Dinesh, Relaxed Rohit, Charming Chandan, Tricky Thenna, Natural Nishil, Lovly Lohith, Speedy Subodh, Smart Sairam, Nice Nayeem, Attractive Anshuman, Joyful Jitu, Patriotic Prabir, Powerful Piyush, Terrific Thomas and Apna Avnish
Minutes of Meeting :
- We started with our warming session of Slow reading.
- After that we gave our introductions. Todays theme was past experiences. Everyone shared his past experience from childhood till now and how SHG giving them motivation and confidence to face, enjoy their day to day life.
- We played a small memory game : First person has to say his name prefixed by an Adjactive staring with same starting letter of his name. Second person has to say previous person's adjective plus name then his own adjective and name .. and so on.
- We had three speeches.
Rohit gave a brief on Solar system and Earth. He talked about Sun's inner and outer part. Inner part is built of Helium gas whereas outer part is built of Hydrogen and continuous production of helium from hydrogen process yeilds a huge amount of light, energy.
Dinesh elaborated three stanza of a famous peom of Harivansh Rai Bachchan titled as "Agnipath". It has a very strong and clear message as 'whatever the problems come in your way, dont seek help from others, dont be diverted from your path, be focus and surely you will succeed in your way.
Due to time constraints, Chandan will give his speech in next meeting.
- In Fun round, each had to crack a joke or an inspiring quote from his cell phone inbox.
all shared their jokes and we had a good laughter
- Group Discussion specialist (Smart Sairam) conducted a GD on "In todays world, Humanity exists or not!"
All of us participated well. Each and every member discussed their ideology enthusiastically and summarized by Apna Avnish and Sairam.
Humanity does exist, however some imbalance occurs which we together have to take care. No human being is "Bad" by nature, only due to circumstances or under the influence of other means he/she may have acted extremely.But deep down inside he is also good Human.
- Lastly, we were divided as three groups so that we can meet on weekdays, talk over call and skype.
*New ideas are being created and followed in each meeting helping us more*
Thanks You All,
Written By - Subodh Kumar Sah (Subu) contact number: +918197832672
NB: Please feel free to contact any member at any time. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome. Please mail us to
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com