It's not who you are underneath
It's what you do that defines you
So finally Coorg hangover is getting over now and new dawn is welcoming us every day to start our life in a way we want. We have lifetime of memories in our heart of National Get Together. We made good friends and silent protectors there :) . And yeah we were back to nature again today @ Cubbon park, one the the most beautiful and widely spread park of Namma Bengaluru. Bangalore rocks when it comes to greenery and awesome weather.
Attendees- Mukul, Thenna, Praveen, Karthik, Jeetu, Dinesh, Chandan, Chandrashekhar, Abhinav, Aruna, Nishil, Pramod.
It was our first meetup after Coorg event. We discussed about things we learnt from Coorg event. We were missing each other a lot and today every one was full of energy. Things we did are
1) Introduction with one unique things about ourselves we never told in SHG meetings.
2) Practiced bouncing techniques.
3) Voluntarily stammering on problematic world. We wanted to feel the blocks.
4) Discussed future plans for Bangalore SHG. We are planning to arrange "Speechcraft" sessions for SHG members. Its high time for us to think beyond stammering and look at other perspectives of life.
5) Prepared speeches from Thenna and Pramod.
It was great meetup. I really wanna thanks to people behind the scene for making Coorg event a huge success.Thank you Dinesh, Sairam, Karthik, Juicy Joy for taking all the pain. See you guys next week.
PS. Aruna sang two songs today. She is really multi-talented. Meet her and discover her talents :) and yeah I forget to tell that after meetup I, Karthik and Chandan shouted problematic words and people were staring at us as if we were joker :)
Please mail me at abhinav.singh8 at yahoo dot com for suggestions.