February 28, 2012

My school's name

Few year ago when someone used to ask me in which school i was studying , i used to replied the one which is near by , the one in the front . It really made me angry .

One year ago when i was applying for my voter card few meters away from my school , one man asked me from where i had passed my class 12 . I told him , This one ( Pointing toward the direction of the school using my finger) . My brother was also there he laughed and told that i studied in MUKAND LAl PUBLIC SCHOOL . I felt really bad and ashamed .

Today i was again asked by a Strange guy that in which school i used to study i replied M... M .M ..Mu (block) and then he replied MUKAND LAL PuBLIC SCHOOl . I told him no , i again started M M M MUKAND LAL PUBLIC SCHOOL & then i laughed . NO GUILT , NO SHAME at all .

Now i can feel some change in me .

7 comments:

Anupinder Singh said...

keep it up gorav....ur going towards true acceptance...
no guilt-no shame...:)

lalit said...

really impressed....so much change in just 2 months that u can laugh over ur stammering .....lage raho gorav bhai

Satyendra said...

Yes Gorav! There is nothing to be ashamed about stammering- about anything which makes us different from others.
This is a very simple but PROFOUND truth which can change us for ever. Like the magic stone which could turn iron into GOLD..

Ashish Agarwal said...

Good one gaurav...

can i have your cell number?

J P Sunda said...

What an amazing feeling that is, when you are at peace with your own self! And remember if those old dark clouds come back and you feel when bad - That too is OK! feeling bad is just a passing emotion

Mohit kumar said...

Feeling the change is only the first step, there is also much more to do.
i know gorav You can do that.You have that passion, ability.
Keep moving dear.

Sid said...

nice man....really bright....made me feel good