October 16, 2011

its been i don't know how many days i could not meet you all wonderful guys! You all are my motivation,inspiration always there with me trough my painfull days.but i was not here due to some reason. Today and yesterday harish had called me twice but alas i could not received it. Sorry harish,u know u r always close to my heart always with me no matter how far we are though we live so near!
I always see hear from you guys. What a wonderfull things you all are doing!
jp,sachin sir always there to call help to assist us and always remind us that we are not alone!
But some how i missed you all.
Don't assume,i'm not here with you guys.
Only i could nt get time to be with you.
Tisa has been great motivator for me and no doubt all the pws who wanted to be happy.
Love you people...

3 comments:

Satyendra said...

Santosh- nice to see your post. Yes, it is important to keep in touch. Do share with us- what else is close to your heart? Share a picture too..

J P Sunda said...

We too love you Santosh :-)

Harish Usgaonker said...

Santosh, you are always missed at the meetings...... But I appreciate that you take time to give a call to us during our meetings... Love you, and your dedication !!