September 3, 2011

Why only I

Generally every stammer thinks that why only he is chosen for this non-cured neurological disorder. God can give me any other disease that others can understand and at least I can tell them what I need. I think the answer is “god knows only we people are capable to bear it”. It means that we have something more than common people. Everyone is not capable to live with it. So why we have to worry ? We are not arrey garry people whom stammering can break. We achieve many great things in our life even we stutter. We slip many times but every time we rise up with new courage. We can say that we lost many opportunities due to our unpleasant way of talk. But if we see at present, many other opportunities and chances are only waiting for us. We have to do only one thing for them-“One good initiative”. We successed or fails, dosn’t matter.

5 comments:

Satyendra said...

An Indian Canadian once told me: My journey began with "Why me?" many years ago. It has come full circle and now I ask: "Why not me?"
I think, when we are able to say that sincerely- we have reached the pinnacle of maturity..

Er. Umesh said...

Thanks sir,I was eagerly waiting for a comment on this post. Every single comment encourage me to write more.

Anonymous said...

If u REALLY FEEL and BELIEVE that way, I am sure you will go a long way in life...but if u r writing that just because u r read it some where, I don't think its gonna change anything as of NOW (u may and surely will change with time and more suffering )
Also its not just "us" who have been given something challenging! For a child everything is challenging if he/she has something out of the norm to deal with but as he/she grows they develop ways to cope with it!! Have you ever thought about people with distorted face, with no limbs, children of prostitutes, children who are born in Afghanistan, children who are sexually abused and many more!! Surely stuttering is challenging but so are a lot of other things in this world!!

I would suggest rather than just getting lost in such comforting believes, go out and see the world, it is full of suffering!! It is nothing unusual which is happening to us; most of the people are dealing with some challenge AND u will be astonished and inspired how others too are facing their challenges and how much "they" have achieved :-)

Ashish Agarwal said...

good writing skills Umesh...

i just get a beautiful quote in my mind :-

Life is a ocean, just flow with it.....don't try too hard to swim, just flow......

Er. Umesh said...

Thanks everyone one....you are always with me to guide on every step.
@anonymous- i really liked what you write. it's really touching the heart and something....something I want to know more about you. Tell us your identity.