June 7, 2011

Today was my last Paper of First year...

Hey Everyone.... today was my last paper of Physics. It was done good more then my hopes. All papers of mine  were good... now just prepare to next year...
       And now i'll make my videos of my stammering... and will upload in this blog InshaaAllah... And will do work hard for cure of my stammering...
      Next year more tough life... just want to improve my skills... i love programming and this is why i'll learn Languages of computer programming and will work hard...
     Thankx
Zeshan

3 comments:

Satyendra said...

Congratulations, Zeshan! If you know what you want, finding it does become easy. Keep talking and sharing..

lalit said...

g8t zeshan.......enjoy vacation

Zeshan Ahmed said...

okey sir... Sorry for my late response... Thanks lalit brother...