December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

Messages received on New year eve:

I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year 2011.
May 2011 bring more happiness, success and peace to our lives and world.

Thanks
Gaurav Trivedi
I pray to God this year TISA plays a far greater role in bringing a positive change in the life of PWS.
Warm Regards,
Sanjib


May we all have FAITH in our selves in 2011 and ever after!
sachin

May we all learn to trust and work with each other..!
JP

May we discover the joy and meaning of ENTERPRISE in 2011!
Nitin T.

2 comments:

Shorn Jacob said...

New Year Greetings to all in the TISA Family.
We have got a new year in front of us.

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to find out if its a problem onn my end or if it's
the blog. Anny suggestions woukd be greatly appreciated.


Look at my wewbsite posture bracesw