November 28, 2009

Anyone from Goa??

This is Harish Usgaonker from Goa. I have joined TISA in the first week of
October. And after that, I have taken an initiative to start an SHG here in Goa.

I am 28, working as a Senior Software Engineer in NE Technologies (Goa).
Stammering has always been with me everywhere... But along with that, another thing has been with me - that is the passion to get rid of it. I have had a few successful moments, and a few failures. But TISA introduced me to this wonderful concept of "Acceptance". With that, I feel like I have been a part of new journey. And every moment feels like success - even if it has stammering in it.

Looking forward to know many more IPWS here.... Do get in touch with me...
And if any member is from Goa, then please contact me if you wish to be a part
of the SHG.

4 comments:

Harish Usgaonker said...

Thank u so much Sachin sir... for posting my message on TISA blog. In fact i now realize, i should have done it much earlier... Hope this helps in creating an awareness about the idea of SHG in Goa.

Pam said...

Hi, I am an American person who stutters. Good luck on starting this self-help group in Goa.
My brother-in-law is from Goa and still has family there. He travels there once a year. He is very quiet and shy, always has been,even though he has lived here in US for over 15 years. He enjoys his visits back home to Goa and always brings things from here to his family, and brings items from Goa back here to US.
Someday, I hope to visit India with my family, and have my brother-in-law show us his homeland, and also to see some of the other larger cities.
I continue to be impressed with how far reaching TISA has become.

Harish Usgaonker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harish Usgaonker said...

Hi Pam,

Nice to know about you... Would certainly love to know more about you and your brother-in-law.

Goa is a very beautiful place. The beaches with golden sands, the frothy waves, and the coconut palms on the shores, roads meandering through lush green fields.... These are only some of the things that you see here... I always consider myself lucky to have born here... You should certainly visit Goa, and I bet, you would want to come here again and again...