December 9, 2010

Milestone For Me

A Very Good Evening to All of You

Sorry i didn't write any post in the last month.I was in my Native place and last week i came back to Mumbai for searching job again.I was thinking from last 10 yrs that one day i will join any speaking class.I tried many times but every time i came back from the doors.But after a Decade i finally joined the classes.I had never spoke in public places before.It was a great experience for me & i want to share with all of you.Yesterday was my third class & i spoke first time in front of Audience.I was feeling fear & nervousness in my entire body specially in my stomach & mouth.When i started speaking i forgot everything what i thought in my during the break.Thoughts were not coming in my mind & i was trying to make coordination between mouth & my mind. i spoke 3-4 minutes & stammered many times during my topic but finally completed.They all were listing very carefully & at the end they appreciated me.Its biggest achievement for me & i never thought in my past that i will do this. I don't care i will be fluent or not in my entire life but i will become a good speaker.
At the End the entire credit for this new change in my life goes to Sachin Sir who motivated me a lot when i met him in pune two months ago.Thank You Sir.

Soyez heureux :)


Vaibhav Talegaonkar
7738614490
(vaibhav.talegaonkar@gmail.com)

6 comments:

Satyendra said...

Hey man- this is nothing. You will do many more amazing things!! Provided you keep on challenging yourself as you did this time. That is the secret. Nothing else.
Keep sharing. It might spark a soul somewhere.

jasbir singh said...

Dear Vaibhav,
Hai,
Please remember one of the greatest moment in anybody's developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is.
Great job done. Keep moving.
jasbir sandhu.
cell 99150 06377

kishore said...

Dear Vaibhav,

I am happy to know that you are taking new challenges.

keep moving in life and inspire others too :-).

J P Sunda said...

Congrats Vaibhav! I still remember when we met at Pune and certainly you have progressed a lot! Good luck and please keep writing.

Manohar said...

great vaibhav, good luck with your journey of self discovery. Keep on challenging yourself.

Vaibhav Talegaonkar said...

thank you friends