TISA – Delhi SHG meeting report 19-6-16
On 19th june , SHG meeting held as usually . it was 2nd meeting in natya ballet centre , our new indoor venue .
About venue – it was fully comfortable professional type venue which is helping us a lot to come up not just as normal speaker but as a professional speaker.
About host – meeting was hosted by Abhishek . It was his first meeting as a host and he proved his abilities very well to host the meeting .
About members – there was approx. 15 members including some new members. Ahishek , vishal , dixit , vikas ranga , anshul , mohit , jagriti ,sikander , jagbir, raman and some more.
About timing – 10am to 1pm
About meeting –
- Meeting started 15 minutes late due to initial lack of members but after some time all 15 members came.
- Meeting quote – “ people may see us struggling , but they will never see us quitting “
- Meeting started with introduction round and goal setting round . everyone gave his intro well and set some goals for himself.
- Then prepared speech round started , it lasted quite long apprx 1.5 hrs. pws who was prepared with his speech, gave it. Feedback was given at the same time so that oncoming speakers focus on that feedback.
- After that round , round robin story making game was started and 2 rounds were held.
- After that rapid fire round was started and pws put questions to another pws and gave answers and it was also a mocking type activity to laugh on others stammering so that real life situation can be handled by pws.
- After it , some tips were given to pws and some queries were solved.
- The end with party by vishal gupta.
About special pws –
- One member was old by age but still young by his spirit . he gave us his experiences which he faced in his life. Quite good.
- One female member , jagriti was also there . quite motivating and hats off to her courage.
- Two old tisa members – jagbir singh and sikander singh was also there. Quite fine but late comers . but inspiring bcz atleast they came to meet .
About future planning –
- Mentor allocation goal.
- Money donation for indoor meeting in natya ballet centre , which is paid location.
- Please Come on time because we have only 3 hours so we can utilise it more to help each others.
- Practice one technique and try to implement in daily life and in meeting because one continuous tech is far better than 10 different tech.
- For new members , please come regularly because this long aged problem can’t be solved in one meeting . it requires continuous effort.
- “ keep daily practicing and on one fine day you will become super speaker --- underline the word daily” - see you at next meeting –
Report by Raman Maan