What to say? Meeting was so amazing as it was not only stick to practice and talking but it had lot of ingredients of knowing each other with a cup of coffee and after that walk in the streets of CP’s and a little more outing in some holy places like Gurudwara and Church with some selfies and snaps.
We included following activities.
1. Set a ground rules publicly and sharing techniques.
2. Icebreaker with different style (a little humor and a little bit techniques).
3. Speech with question & answer.
4. Fixed our goal for the upcoming week.
A quick podcast with Newbie
1. Krati Singhal : MBA holder from ISB, working in Ford and talking in each and every situations with her stammering but no matter how is her stammering the only thing she always feel about her life is to be confident and don’t giveup.
- Quality : - Crips Voice, Hand Gestures are quite impressive and confident.
- What she earned from this meeting - She was so happy to see confidence in others members she got to know bit more about acceptance and learned few techniques.
2 2. Mustak : working in IT company, he is quite clean from the heart and started to dealing with his situation with stammering.
- Quality : He is bit shyfull and at the same time impressive to explain things.
- What he earned from this meeting - He always had one problem with his boss, he stammers like hell with his boss so after meetup he has got lot more positive vibration so now he decided to meet his boss face to face and tell him about his stammering and start to live freely.
Best Disciplined member of the day award goes to Suleman for his Bravo Effort. What he achieved in just one week meeting, how to work on secondary symptoms how to use Bouncing occasionally that’s really impressive that shows the power of Bouncing or in other terms power of Acceptance
Congrats Suleman, Tussi cha gaye J