Hello everyone!! This time we decided to celebrate every Sunday based on a speech technique. So next Sunday will be celebrated as "Bouncing Day". I think this is funny but stammering is also funny.
Bouncing takes away the pressure to say a word, perfectly in one go. It also help us to develop acceptance/ tolerance towards dis-fluency. We regain some control our mouth and emotions.etc.
I think that
The Agenda of meeting will be, as:Fluent और Non-Talented होने से अच्छा है, Stammerer और Talented होना।
- Standing up.
- Smiling - looking at everyone slowly, saying nothing for full one minute.
- Saying just the first name loudly.(using a technique).
- Sit down.
- Distributing printed copy of ground rules.
- Where you born/ where your hometown?
- About your education.
- What going on present time in their life, as; job etc..
##sharing a inspirational quote (by anyone).
I am already provided some links related to stammering articles in whats-app group of Jaipur SHG. So select an article and prepare a 3-4 minutes presentation.
It has four phases with positive body language and relaxed bouncing, as;
- Look into the eyes of the person sitting on your left and say:
"Ma-ma-mama-my name is A-a-a-a-anurag"
(maintaining the eye contact is necessary)
- Same as above but with smile and eye contact and provides positive feedback to member if necessary.
- Both hands folded tight behind.
and says "Ma-ma-ma-ma ha-ha-ha-hakala hun" (it will be repeated with 10,7,4, and 1 time bouncing)
- Story making round.
Variations: bouncing at any words, bouncing at only first word, bouncing at only two words, bouncing at all words.
In this round each member writes two true and one false statements about yourself. After it, other members choose,which are true statements and which is false.
## sharing a inspirational quote (by anyone).
Some questions will be asked from every members, as;
- How do you feel about stammering?
- What do you like about stammering or what do you feel about it?
- What makes you most angry about this problem?
Closure of the meeting
Venue : Central Park (gate No. 3), Jaipur
Time: 1 pm to 5 pm
I am waiting for suggestions and corrections from your side.
Anurag Tetarwal (PWS) (7568377078)