November 18, 2014

Meerut SHG now in Sunshine.........

The 1st meeting of Meerut SHG was held on 16-11-2014 at a small park at Gole Market Saket Meerut.A lot of credit goes to Firoz for contacting me in this regard and persuading his collegue Mandeep for attending it.We started by introducing each other.
I was having a paper of Russ Hicks on acceptance.We read it and discussed with each other.It come out that acceptance is the key to stammering and our aim is to focus on effective communaction rather trying to be fluent as both are different things.Fluency doesn't mean effective communication......I told that though I am not able to use any technique for improving my stammer but I am using acceptance unconsciously since four years and it helped me to flush the fear and anexiety from deep inside...Firoz told the techniques he learnt at Maihar (same Prolongation and Bouncing) by paying huge money...He also paid for a adjuster (device) don't know of how much of use.But also got a useful advice to join a SHG there....
..............At last a group photo was taken and meeting ended with a cup of hot coffee...Firoz and Mandeep has taken the task of deciding the activities and agenda for next SHG...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well,niraj ji,we will give a good start to meerut shg.

Satyendra said...

Beautiful. We can do a lot thru such meetings over a period of time. Neeraj - I am so happy that you have taken up the challenge of reviving this movement in Meerut..let the revolution begin - like 1857...against ignorance and bias..

SURAJ said...

I like it.