May 15, 2010

Impossible... Is Nothing

Recently, I performed a mimicry item during the annual day function of my company. This was my first stage performance, and to my delight, I won the “Best Individual Performance” prize for this. A few years (even months) ago, I thought public speaking or performances for me were “IMPOSSIBLE”. Joining TISA has helped me achieve this so called “impossible” feat. I owe it to everybody in the TISA family. This is the wonderful beginning of a new and long journey ahead! Below is a snap-shot of my stage performance-

4 comments:

Satyendra said...

Harry- great! and touching. Keep sharing..

sujit said...

Great video and the singing..keep it up!

Manohar said...

AMAZINNNNNGGGG!!! you were so comfortable on the stage mate, keep it up. If you could have added some facial expressions for Kumar Shanu and Adnan Sami, that would have been the icing on the cake :)

Nevertheless, exceptional performance that was !

Harish Usgaonker said...

Thank u all :)