June 25, 2019

Bundle of joy

It's been a month since my daughter was born. I have realised from day one of her birth that my affection for her is very strong, similar to my feelings for my mother and wife.. It seems God plants this affectionate feeling in every parent's heart, so that they take best possible care of the new-born..
         I have observed steady shift of personal goals and ambitions since her birth.  There is a feeling of belonging, a feeling of self-assurance.. It seems that I have reached my destination, my goal of life..  My stammering has taken back-seat, her care and well-being are of utmost priority as of now. My focus has shifted from I, me and myself to her. It seems God teaches us love, care and selflessness by letting us take care of our child. She is indeed a bundle of joy.
        

2 comments:

Satyendra said...

Yes, God has very interesting ways of teaching us! Quite a beautiful way too! A photo of the cute girl is missing in the post..

ab harry said...

beautiful girl