August 28, 2015

Is there a cure to stammering ....?

I with my Knp SHG friend Rohit went to the mall and again started voluntary stammering. he went to the ticket counter and there was a queue and i was standing at lkast of the queue. I volunatry stammered and asked Rohit to ask for the ticket.People stared at me as if I am committing some crime. I asked myself that doing such type of act in a mall is good and whether i would get cured by doing voluntary stammering.In short , i again doubted myself. But then a voice said that at least by doing voluntary stammering i am trying to correct myself and there are more chances of my recovery as compared to if i am not trying. So i reassured myself that its fine to voluntarily stammer and i will keep doing voluntary stammering and will not bother about people's reactions since its my life and i am the person who is responsible for living the way i want to live.

3 comments:

sachin said...

Yes, Karan. Others have been dictating our lives - from class bully to Therapist! Let us claim our lives back from the stereotypes people have forced on us.. Let us define ourselves in our own light- as you are doing!
GREAT!

Ravi Kant Sharma said...

Definitely Karan...Self realization can be interpreted by people as wrong doing but this is right from our point of view...so deep doing that brother...

Leslie Lim said...

First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org