Aligarh meeting report
ACTIVITIES IN MEETING:
1. Play with video camera
2. Random topic speech
3. Discussion on acceptance by Ashis Agrawal
4. Talking in market with volunteering stammering
There were eight members ashis agrawal, lovish arora, sajjad, gaurav, ankit saini, yahya kirmani and me(sikandar alam). Ashis hosted the meeting.
It was a fantastic and nice day. Firstly we recording video and transferred to laptop and analyzing our stammering behavior. In this activity we saw some members are not making eye contact, some are making body tight while speaking. After that we gave speech on random topics.
Ashis Agrawal had been coming from dehli for our meeting. He addressed members, some important points discussed by Ashis
1. We have no choice that we stammer or not but we have choice of how to stammer.
2. All techniques are design from observation like all stammers are speak fast so stammers should speak in slow frequency
3. If we try to speak then listener wait but if we never try then how people help you.
4. If you initiate or go ahead for speaking then automatically you can make a way. ie where there is will there is a way so try.
5. We always claim to others parents, God but not accept as we are
6. We are very sensitive.
7. We always want to speak without stammering but doing nothing for it.
8. We defeated without facing problem or without knowing what happened after stammer.
In the next activity, we went to market area and talking with many strangers with volunteering stammering. This was first activity with strangers of Aligarh shg. We are very happy, calm and got confidence. And after talking with stammering with people, their reaction were very nice they looked that he is speaking with some block and repetition nothing enough they answered us very calmly.
We braked some negative thoughts and enjoying a lot… THANKS TO ASHIS AND ALL MEMBERS.