September 8, 2014

BEST ADVERTISEMENT EVER.....


Hello friends.....

Its been a long time that I have been here. The thing is that, I didn't came across anything substantial which I could share with you people.

But just a few minutes back... I found one gem of a thing to share with all of you. Some of you might have already had a look, others not. Some might have liked it, others offended. But for me....this is a really big effort by the brand. The first of its kind, especially in India. It was portrayed with comic element, but brought me down to tears. Tears of happiness Thats the beauty of it. Somewhere deep inside my heart a felt recognized.

Most of all.....I feel inspired, to go beyond my strengths and limitations, and reach an all new zenith of success.



Hope you too like it. Do share your views.

Thank You,

Priya







5 comments:

Satyendra said...

Yes, very sweet!
Vishal was the first one to flag it.. I think he, and his Delhi SHG is writing a note of appreciation to them..
You too must write to them and thank them on behalf of all of us for showing stammering in a positive light and in an intelligent way.. I hope bollywood is listening...
I can see that the world is changing and so should we....
Keep sharing your thoughts! There are, I know, wws who love reading the blog and posts from you...

ABHISHEK said...

I had received it in watsapp group.. And saved it for future doses of inspiration.. It definitely shows coming of age of indian society(at least in the ad).. That they are ready to offer space, maybe a second chance.. And the protagonist is what any pws would love to be-> "ziddi".. :)

Priya said...

i thanked the actor on behalf of all of us, that was on fb though, where he might have received my message in the "others" section, which he may or may not ever read. but i am happy i did. :)
and i am also glad to know that Delhi SHG is writing a note of appreciation to nescafe on our behalf.
Sachin sir....work is keeping me busy these days, but i would surely keep it in mind to work out something good for this blog and will post it as and when possible. :)

Satyendra said...

Thanks Priya. That's it: just doing our thing..
and have no expectations!

Harish Usgaonker said...

Hi Priya,

I had a very positive experience on this one-

A non-pws friend forwarded me this nescafe ad on whatsapp. He cautiously said- "Don't be offended that I sent this. But I found it very inspiring!"

He further continued...
"If we can wait for buffering.. why can't we be patient listeners to stammerers?"

Nescafe ad is indeed educating others for us!