September 10, 2012

My Interview Experience !!!!!!!




Hello  EveryOne..
I am vishal Gupta  a “PWS” or u can say a person who stammer  J so  I have done my engineering in this year 2012 and searching job.  here I have come to share my own experiences about stammering  life also about my interviews now a days and on which level I have gone in my fluency….

Since Childhood I have this problem and now I m of 22 and still living with this problem but if u say how are you now a days so I will say right now I am so relax just because of “acceptance” you know the fear, the anxiety and the depression is just come because of non-acceptance or complex feeling ,once you believe that truly you are a stutterer and once u understand the acceptance of stammering then no one can stop you to make your life bright-full and fruit-full. One quotation which is really a mind blowing “ you are never be above of who u think you are” that’s all just depend on your thought. One example why I stammer some time:-
In second last interview ,I had gone to give interview in Lucknow and even I was so relaxed because on those days my stammering was just very improved but at that time when I was in the receptionist room all time I think “what will be, I m a stutterer, if I can’t speak then?, if the block come then ? “ so these types of thought are coming in my mind and the receptionist said now u go for the interview then I went in the HR room and indeed because of thousands of thought, I was stammering  more and more…..even I stopped my talk so this example shows only one thing-àdon’t think that what will be in next, just Do…..Just Do your work in present state” one thought can change your life so believe in yourself and try to make yourself relax.

In Last Interview, I had gone very far(Rewari(Haryana)) for the interview of the post web-designer and seriously at this time I was very happy all the time and relax and by that my interview has completed very nice. I replied every answer of their questions and at last he said you are selected. But by some reason l leave this job and wait for my next interview…
At last , I want to say by this interview I got two things first is experience is very necessary so don’t escape anything try to face everything thing in your life because it will give you the courage and power of trust  and second thing I got how to be relax in interview and I thnk this is all just come by “Self therapy” and “Acceptance” of stammering. the important exercise for me to reduce my stammering is reduce the rate of speech.

Hope u like  my little story of interview JJJJ

Vishal Gupta(vishal.gupta67@gmail.com)

5 comments:

Satyendra said...

Perfect first post!
Yes, it is our feelings, emotions which create problems when we talk- More we talk and write about our stammering, better these emotions become. Also try some Voluntray stuttering in your SHG..Ask Abhishek or Pramendra or Umesh to show it to you..

amit dixit said...

Very nice post..keep sharing!!

Er. Umesh said...

Very nice feeling expression Vishal!! The best thing to face interview is by accepting stammering. Just go and watch how much I can stammer in most fearful situation. Welcome to TISA

J P Sunda said...

Yes Vishal, living in the present can be very liberating

vishal gupta said...

thank you JP sir and Umesh sir...