April 9, 2012

SHG MEET AT HERBERTPUR, 08/04/12

I went to Anugrah at 3:00 pm. Anugrah is a school for special children. We usually conduct our SHG meeting there.At 3:00 pm nobody was there. Dr sachin were at Dehradun .So I started the meeting alone .I did reading using bouncing and prolongation for about an hour .Still no one had come .So I left anugrah and went to a food shop and had my lunch there. Meanwhile Sachin sir called me and told that ‘ two people are waiting for you at Anugrah’ .I finished my lunch as soon as possible and went back to Anugrah . Pawan and Arvind sir had come late by 4:30 pm.

Then we had some general talks about our life and shared our experience as a stammerer. Pawan sir and Arvind sir are working as a teacher and they told that they had improved a lot in their speech and had also gained a lot of confidence because of teaching .We had discussion till 6:00 pm and after that the meeting was over.

1 comment:

Rajesh, Hyderabad said...

Hi Gorav :)
Nice to listen about the SHG meet.
I guess you are strong than earlier and a wall of stone in hardness and confidence.
Keep it up.

With Regards.