May 4, 2011

Day 3 Summary report (by Anubhav)

Before coming to the TISA, I had confiedence to speak in front of audience, but even though I was scared to interact with an ease. Yesturday, Dr. Sachin advised me to stammer as much as possible by maintaing an eye contact with him. This was done, so that I can come out of the fear of Stammering. After, completing that activity of voulutary staturing, he send me to an hospital to get a survey of th common people to know their thinking about stmmering. I met many persons and receieved a positive feedback, everyone motivated me to interact more because I accepted the fact, that I am unable to speak some times, so no one made fun of me . The logic of Dr. Sachin of sending me to interact with people was not to cure my stamering, but to built my confidence to communicate. Today, he took me and my fellow friends to a NGO at Dehradun and asked me to give a presentation about stammering to some foreign delegates. This proved to be the best part to improve my communication.

I want to say the key thing to my the people who stammers"Don't try to get Cure For your stammering but try to manage your stammering........

Thank you

2 comments:

Satyendra said...

Thanks Anubhav - for sharing your anubhav with others! Keep exploring and keep sharing..

J P Sunda said...

Well done Anubhav!