January 30, 2011

Herbertpur- Anugrah- 30th Jan 2011



Siddharth, his parents, Raju, Rajesh, Vineet, Susheel, Parmanand, sachin, Dr Kshitiz and Daniel (from Switzerland) were the participants today. We started at 3.30 pm and finished at 6 pm! We played some interactive games, watched Chennai videos, made formal presentations, did many rounds of formal intros with a bounce etc. We also played some games, including musical chairs. Last was a frank feedback session. Dr Kshitiz plans to start a SHG in Dehradun. We discussed that too.

2 comments:

Rajesh bhandari said...

Today was my 1st shg meeting....really,it was a great experience for me to hv such pepoles with me...i got a lot of confidence from the stuff we hv today....thanks sachin sir......hope i will soon able to control my stammer..

J P Sunda said...

Great to c a report from Herbertpur after a long time! Sachin I wish all of us could match ur energy level :)