June 27, 2010

Sunday at Herbertpur


Today Aayush 5 yr, came with his father. Very quiet. Reaction to his stammering by others has made him very reluctant to talk. Fortunately father realizes the seriousness of the issue. After 2-3 session I will be referring him to Vijay (Samagra) since his school is in Dehradun. Today, he spoke a few words and then became very quiet as another CWS walked in. Finally, I realsied he would not talk any more- and I decided to use another approach: I took him to some musical instruments in the corner. He began playing the drums. I hope in the next meeting, I will be able to get him to talk to me!
Another CWS, Vinay, passing thru the same problem is using the speech gym on my laptop. I gave him the free program on a pen-drive, for him to try at home. I hope this playing with recording his voice and DAF effect, will encourage him to experiment with his voice..and come out of the shell of fear and worthlessness.
Another young lad, Mukkarram came today in the SHG meeting.

5 comments:

I am Santosh said...

Hi sachin sir,ur sunday is always very diff than mine.
May u always be available for those who needs YOU..

Satyendra said...

let me try! with God's grace..

sujit said...

You have touched/touching many lives...keep helping sir

Anonymous said...

hi sachin,i am in delhi ,,can you tell me the site from where i can download this software and try myself.
Thanks.....

Manohar said...

wow...that's simply superb Sachin. think you understood the needs of the CWS very well, where as many have only tried remotely.