April 24, 2009

TISA meeting in Delhi

Hi,

I’ve been terribly busy in last few days, first due to the birth of my daughter and then work. In last 2-3 weeks, we haven’t been able to have the meets in the way we would like them to be. So from this week, we are back on it with a vengeance 

Delhi SHG meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, 25-Apr-2009 at Central Park, Connaught Place, New Delhi at 2:00 PM.

The agenda for this one will be seminars by every member. Since it won’t be possible to have so many seminars in one meet, we’ll divide it over two weeks. The sequence will be determined by draw of lots. I’ll also record the seminars and post them on the blog.

Any new member wishes to join us, give me a call of 98183 50799.

Regards

Nitin

1 comment:

Satyendra said...

Nitin- you are doing a great job! Consider posting a pic too, if you can. It brings everything to life on a blog.. One of these days, I would love to be there and listen to these seminars..! sachin