August 18, 2011

Helping others, and finding peace within

For a long time, I've been selfishly avoiding sharing my thoughts. I've kept them bottled up inside.
In the process, not only have I hurt myself, but those around me whose lives I could've changed.
There is immeasurable potential within each one of us, and if you're reading this blog, I can assure you that the answers you seek lie deep within you. Someone can just show you the path; it's up to you to tread upon it, and trample all disbelief and ego.
For those people who stammer, and even for those who don't, life is much more meaningful than you can imagine. In the end, you are your own guide, and partner- despite a wealth of information available on the contrary.
Understand yourself.
Take some time out to feel the person within.
Meet the anguished child you tucked away beneath the blanket of 'living'.
Meet the tormented soul that cries out to you.
You're living, but are you actually living?
Find your own answers, and you'll forgive the naivety of the world around you.

2 comments:

lalit said...

nice post

Satyendra said...

Changing our attitude to relating to others can get affected due to stammering over the years.. Even the way we relate to our own SELF..
WE need to learn communicate both inwards and outwards..